“Find HOPE for Today” Online Event
September 17-20, 2020
During challenging times, it’s easy to feel discouraged and lose hope. However, we want to be a major encouragement to you! In this online event, you will:
Watch on your own or with a friend
- Helping Our Grandchildren Navigate the Cultural Forces – John Stonestreet
- Grandparenting Through a Pandemic – Ken Canfield
- Finding Hope When Doors Are Being Slammed Shut – Valerie Bell
- Focusing on Hope Through Difficult Circumstances – Joannie DeBrito
- Restoring Family Relationships – Rob Rienow
How to Join the Event
Sunday, September 13th, is GRANDPARENTS DAY!
Grandparents enjoy your special day! Try to spend time with your grandkids, either in person or virtually.