The Bridge wants to get involved with you in the great adventure of grandparenting. What a great time to share our godly wisdom, love, and Christian experience with the next NEXT generation of grandparents! We want to share ideas, resources, and maybe some time together (post-COVID19) that will help us all be the best grandparents we can be for the kids and for the Lord.
Free Webinar Continues with Ideas for Christian Grandparents
You can look forward to more great speakers and topics coming up! Join us on Monday Nights.
This week’s webinar (10/11) at 5 pm (PST) will focus on: “My Grandchildren Are Becoming Teenagers – Now What?” Keys to Building Spiritual Relationships That Last
Presenters: Bill and Ann Parkinson
Grandparents aren’t the only ones getting older– so are our grandkids! If we want to continue to be influential in their lives, as they transition into a new season of life, we need to be able to define their values and appreciate their dreams. George Barna, the Christian pollster, recently found “the values and beliefs of today’s teens are radically different from their parents and grandparents.”
Join us as we explore:
- How early investments give you a voice in their decision-making years
- The need to transition from being a coach (an authority figure) to a consultant (a wisdom resource)
- Their generational values and our “on-ramps” into their lives.
- And much more!
An added bonus is that some of the principles we discuss also apply to our relationship with our adult children!
Hundreds of grandparents will be joining us, and we’d love to have you there as well. Click the link below and register!
- October 19: A Grandparenting Philosophy Guided by God’s Truth and Tempered by His Grace
Presenters: Tim and Darcy Kimmel
- October 26th – God Bless You! Pronouncing God’s Favor on Your Grandkids
Presenter: John Coulombe
- November 2nd – Grandparenting through the Thanksgiving Holiday
Presenter: Larry Fowler
It’s free and there will be more sessions to follow. Think about it. Try it out!
If you have any feedback you’d like to share after participating in this, please let Rich Weitzel know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.S. And if know other grandparents who should join us for Grand Monday Nights, share the link with them today.