Hi Bridge Family,
Have you signed up to be part of our new Outreach Planning Team? If not, please do so today!
We can’t fully describe our thankfulness for your love and generosity through our outreaches last fall.
- Here is a quick recap of the fall outreaches:
- We encourged, blessed, and strengthened our local Police Departments.
- We provided supplies to the homeless through Hope of the Valley.
- We saved unborn babies through the Open Arms Pregnancy Center’s Run for Life.
- We gave Christmas gifts to poor children in third-world countries through Operation Christmas Child.
- And we blessed children with a gift from an imprisoned parent through Angel Tree.
While at the same time sharing the glorious gospel of Christ with them!
Outreach Planning Team
This year, we want to continue reaching out to our local community with the good news of Christ—and we want your involvement.
We want to gather an Outreach Planning Team. The team will work together to find outreach opportunities in our local community, plan them, and promote them to our church family to get everyone involved.
The Coronavirus has negatively impacted many areas of life, but we will not let it stop us from being faithful to fulfill the Great Commission and reach the lost with eternal hope in Christ!