The purpose with our Women’s Ministry is to challenge women to glorify God in all areas of life and to recognize God’s Word as the authority for faith and all of life. To help women understand the church as God’s family. Also, this ministry is under the authority of the elders and consistent with and supportive of the doctrine and ministry of our church.
- To encourage and equip women to grow to spiritual maturity (Eph 4:15).
- To provide opportunities where women are equipped to love and care for others.
- To help women develop a mind-set that they are to serve as helpers and life-givers in the home, church and community (2 Corinthians 5:19-20).
- To train women to integrate God’s word applying the truth to all of life.
- To provide opportunities for women to invite unbelievers into a welcoming/loving environment to hear the gospel.
- And equip women to not only pray for the lost but to authenticate the gospel by the transforming effect in their lives.
- To encourage women to spiritually mother other women through inter-generational relationships.
- And find their place in the body of Christ (1 Peter 4:10).
Women’s Ministry Team: