HOW TO SIGN-UP FOR FAITHLIFE & DOWNLOAD LOGOS:
Step 1: Receive Invitation Email
You need to receive an email invitation to join the Faithlife group, which will allow you to download and use Logos Bible Software for free; and it will allow you to access Christian videos and movies on FaithlifeTV.com. Some of you have already received an email. Check your email by searching for the subject line: “Randy Leinen invited you to join The Bridge Bible Fellowship.” This email comes from “Faithlife.”
If you have NOT received an invitation, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request an invitation to join the Faithlife group.
Step 2: Sign Up on Faithlife
When you receive the email you can follow the instructions included in the PDF to help you register for the Faithlife account.
Registration Instructions File (click here)
Step 3: Download Logos Software
Once you register for a Faithlife account you will be able to download and install the Logos Bible software from this web page, where you will see a link to the platform of your choice:
For initial help on how to install or use Logos Bible Software, you can visit the following page:
Step 4: Learn How To Use Logos Software
Here you can watch a video tutorial that shows the basics of how to use the Logos software.
The video assumes the following:
- You have already signed up for your free Faithlife account and accepted the invitation to “The Bridge Bible Fellowship” group.
- You have downloaded and installed Logos 9 on your computer.
- Basics of Logos – https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- Doing a Bible Word study – https://screencast-o-matic.
- Adding some valuable resources to your free Logos library – https://screencast-o-matic.
- Using the notes feature in Logos 9 – https://screencast-o-matic.
- Using Logos to find the parts of speech for words in a Bible passage – https://screencast-o-matic.
Accessing Faithlife TV
In your web browser, go to https://faithlifetv.com.
Then use your login credentials, if needed, and enjoy the videos!
NOTE: Most of the videos are good biblical resources. However, there may be some content which does not adhere to the doctrinal positions of The Bridge Bible Fellowship. So, just as you would in a Christian bookstore, be discerning of everything you find to determine if it is appropriate content.
I hope you enjoy using this great software tool to help you study God’s Word, and Faithlife TV to enjoy good Christian content.