Dear BRIDGE family
Unfortunately, Houses of Worship are no longer allowed to meet indoors (per new State guidelines established on Monday, July 13th). So, what does that mean for The Bridge? That means we are offering LIVESTREAM ONLY, 9:00 am on Sundays. Our leaders will meet weekly to review this situation (and the results of the church survey) to consider other options.
Please be in prayer for our governing leaders and church leaders during this challenging time. Should you require any help with Livestream, please let the church office know as we have people who would love to help you with it.
What else can we do until we’re able to meet in-person again?
- Watch the Livestream on Sundays – Facebook is a fun way to see who else is watching with you.
- Be part of an Adult Bible Class or LIFE Group via Zoom – do life together! Sermon Discussion, one of our ABCs, invites anyone to join them on Sundays at 11 am to discuss the sermon. Contact Harold at firstname.lastname@example.org for your Zoom password.
- Be sure our children watch the Bridge Kids videos every Sunday and Wednesday.
- Have our Bridge Youth connect via Zoom on Sundays (contact Joe or Jim for Zoom link) and in-person on Wednesday nights as they meet outdoors here at The Bridge.
- Reach out to other members of our church family and see how you can brighten someone’s day via phone call, note, email, etc.
The Book of James has challenged us to reach out to others with the love of Jesus, but with this pandemic how can we do that?
Great question! Look out for an email soon from Mika Kaltoft, our Outreach Director, about how we can be a Bridge to our Community!