Angel Tree is a program of Prison Fellowship® that serves incarcerated parents by mobilizing the church and local community to share the love of Christ with their children and families.
- CHOOSE YOUR ANGEL: If you would like to participate in this ministry by purchasing a gift on behalf of a prisoner, please go to this link:
- GIFT RETURN – Please return the gifts on Sunday, November 27th during Bridge Café. There will be a table in front of the C Building. If you would like to donate any wrapping supplies, please bring those too!
- WRAP PRESENTS – If you would like to help wrap the presents, join us on Saturday, December 3rd, in Lower E Bldg. at 9 am.
- GIFT DISTRIBUTION – We will be distributing gifts as a church on December 18th. Please let me know ahead of time if you and your family would like to visit prisoners’ families and share Christ’s love with them.
- CONTACT PERSON: Call Susan Lowe at 818-263-1246 or firstname.lastname@example.org .