Sunday Mornings @ 9 am
Pastor Paul is currently teaching a series from James.
You can join our livestream by going to the sermons page in the menu-bar.
Every Sunday Evening @ 6 pm
Outdoor In-Person Worship Service
Join us outdoors by the D Patio
- No attendance limitations
- Chairs provided
- Water bottles available
- Lyrics available every Friday afternoon here. Consider printing them out and bringing them with you.
- Pastor Paul is now in Psalms.
Protocols still in place
- Please Register On-line starting at 9 am every Monday (or call the Church Office Monday-Thursdays during office hours at 818.776.1500). We need to record your attendance and if you reserve your seat in advance it helps move the check-in line along without delay. Thank you!
- Check-in required
- Masks at all times (except during Communion, when it’s offered, and after service while enjoying ice cream)
- 6 ft. physical distancing between households required.
- Please watch via livestream if you are sick or have been around others who are sick.
What else to consider?
- Be part of an Adult Bible Class or LIFE Group via Zoom – do life together!
- The Galileans, one of our ABCs, invites you to discuss the sermon as well as related scriptures or topics Rich Weitzel introduces. They Zoom at 10:45 am and plan to continue virtually until we are able to meet on cmapus again.
- Sermon Discussion, one of our ABCs, invites anyone to join them on Sundays at 11 am to discuss the sermon. It’s a fun hour with lively discussions. Contact Harold at email@example.com for your Zoom password.
- Be sure our children watch the Bridge Kids videos every Sunday and Wednesday. Refer to The Bridge Kids Page for more details.
- Have our Bridge Youth connect via Instagram on Sundays and in-person on Wednesday nights as they meet outdoors here at The Bridge.
- If you require any help with Livestream or our church app, please let the church office know as we have people who would love to help you with it.
- Reach out to other members of our church family and see how you can brighten someone’s day via phone call, note, email, etc.
- Please be in prayer for our governing leaders and church leaders during this challenging time.