Sunday Mornings @ 9 am
Effective Sunday, January 3, 2021, we are excited to share that our 9:00 am Worship Service is now able to be held inside our Worship Center. We are limited to a maximum of 200 seats so advance registration is required, no later than noon on Saturdays. Masks and physical distancing (4 open chairs between households and 6 ft. between households while standing in the check-in line) are also still required.
We will continue offering our service via Livestream. For those unable to join us, you can view our service by going to the Services & Sermons page in the upper menu-bar of our website. You’ll also find Online and PDF Sermon Notes on this page as well.
To learn more about how we are now able to meet indoors, please refer here.
Every Sunday Evening @ 4 pm
Please remember to register in advance via Church Center App, website, or call the Church Office, ideally by noon on Saturdays. That way, should the inclement weather call for any service to be cancelled, we can reach you by email.
Outdoor In-Person Worship Service – Join us outdoors by the D Patio at 4:00 pm
- We now have portable heaters to help as the weather gets cooler. You’re also welcome to bring a blanket.
- No attendance limitations.
- Chairs provided.
- Lyrics available every Friday afternoon here. Consider printing them out and bringing them with you.
- You can now also cancel your reservation. Refer to the bottom of your confirmation email as it now gives you that option under “Need help?” – just click “cancel online.”
- Another option is to stay in your car. There will be certain spots reserved by the D Patio for those who prefer to listen to the service via your car radio, CURRENTLY ON 107.7 FM. Should the radio station change, the Greeters will let you know. This is a Covid-19 safe option. Please do not park in these reserved spots unless you plan to stay in your car. Thank you!
- Remember to bring sermon notes and lyrics with you as we are unable to print and distribute them. Please wear your mask at all times. Thank you!
Protocols still in place
- Please Register On-line starting at 9 am every Monday (or call the Church Office Monday-Fridays during office hours at 818.776.1500). We need to know if you’ll be attending no later noon on Saturday. By registering, it also helps move the check-in line along without delay. Thank you!
- Check-in required
- Masks at all times (except during Communion, when it’s offered)
- 6 ft. physical distancing between households required.
- Please watch the livestream of the 4:00 pm service if you are sick or have been around others who are sick. Online Worship Service Registration
What else to consider?
- Be part of an Adult Bible Class or LIFE Group via Zoom – do life together!
- The Galileans, one of our ABCs, invites you to discuss the sermon as well as related scriptures or topics Rich Weitzel introduces. Sundays, they Zoom at 10:45 am and they plan to continue virtually until we are able to meet on campus again.
- Sermon Discussion, one of our ABCs, invites anyone to join them on Sundays at 11 am to discuss the sermon. It’s a fun hour with lively discussions. Contact Harold at firstname.lastname@example.org for your Zoom password.
- Be sure our children watch the Bridge Kids videos every Sunday and Wednesday. Refer to The Bridge Kids Page for more details.
- Have our Bridge Youth connect via Instagram on Sundays and in-person on Wednesday nights as they meet outdoors here at The Bridge. BY off for until January for the Christmas break.
- If you require any help with Livestream or our church app, please let the church office know as we have people who would love to help you with it.
- Reach out to other members of our church family and see how you can brighten someone’s day via phone call, note, email, etc.
- Please be in prayer for our governing leaders and church leaders during this challenging time.