Dear BRIDGE family
We are pleased to say that we are reopening our church campus one step at a time. We are prayerfully working towards returning to the campus in stages that are the safest possible. We all have spiritual, emotional, and social needs, and being together in Biblical community is an important part of each of our lives.
Safety: The health and safety of our Bridge family and surrounding communities is a big priority. We have been working on our facilities to make sure we comply with city, county, and state guidelines. As part of our commitment to safety, we have developed enhanced cleaning and safety protocols. At the same time, we are reworking our seating and room configurations to comply with the social distance and current capacity guidelines.
Stages: We will be opening in stages. In the first stage, we will be focusing on our Weekend Worship Services and LIFE Group ministries. Advance reservations are required.
- Worship Center seating: Every Sunday, we will have a maximum limit of 100 people (online registration required) in the Worship Center. Reserve all seats for your household below. Once we reach the 100-seat threshold, a waitlist is available. If cancellations come in, we will try to clear seats but if you aren’t cleared, we will automatically confirm the following Sunday for you.
Other Ministries: At this time, there will be no nursery, children’s ministry, youth ministry, or ABC classes on Sunday mornings. LIFE Groups that want to, can resume meeting in-person following the current CDC guidelines (masks, social distancing, etc.). Others can continue with Zoom meetings. We will evaluate each week and add more in-person ministries when we can do so safely and according to local guidelines.
What won’t change: We will still be offering English & Spanish online services at our normal service times. We will be encouraging people to assess their comfort and risk level and gather together in LIFE Groups in safe settings for group livestream watch parties and discussion of the sermons. Our staff will be available to pray and assist you with your needs. For those in vulnerable categories, we encourage you to continue joining us online. As we work through our staged reopening, we will provide on-campus options that take into account your safety and physical needs.
Thank you for your prayers, patience, and understanding as we work through this challenging season. We have been praying for you and joyfully look forward to being together again soon!
Pastor Paul Brown
What you need to know
before worship service registration
Our desire is to provide a safe and satisfying worship environment for everyone in attendance while honoring the guidelines that have been given to us by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and other government agencies. In order to accomplish this, we have implemented the following policies:
1. Please ensure that NONE of the following applies to you or your family
- You or someone in your household has had a fever of 100 degrees or higher in the past 14 days. Note: Touchless Thermometers will be used to take everyone’s temperature prior to entering the Worship Center.
- You or someone in your household has shown any flu symptoms in the past 14 days.
- You or someone in your household has had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
2. Seating is limited to 100 (which also includes our Worship Team). An RSVP for service attendance is required
Please make sure to account for everyone in your household. If you register and then find you are unable to attend, be sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Church Office (818.776.1500) by Friday so we can make your seat(s) available to others.
3. Observe the physical distancing measures in place
- We ask that you refrain from hugging, shaking hands, or other physical greetings.
- We ask that you keep 6 feet of physical distance from those who are not in your immediate household the entire time you are on the campus.
- We have spaced out our rows of seats to accommodate this distancing and ask that you follow the instructions of our ushers by keeping three seats in between households on each row.
4. Face coverings are required
Please bring your own face covering and any other PPE you need. A limited number of disposable masks will be available for any adults that didn’t bring one. Children 2 years of age and under should not wear face coverings. Note: People will be singing while wearing masks.
Here are some additional items for you to be aware of
- Please plan to arrive no more than 15 minutes before the beginning of service to allow for parking and seating.
- Please keep 6 ft. physical distancing while waiting to enter the Worship Center.
- Doors will be designated as “entrance-only” or “exit-only.” Please observe all signage.
- Please plan on exiting the Worship Center upon the conclusion of service. You are welcome to fellowship in the parking lot while keeping physical distancing.
- Restroom availability will be limited so please consider this before leaving home.
- We will have hand sanitizing stations set up near our designated entrance and exit.
- If you need to sneeze or cough please cover your face with the inside of your elbow.
- We will not be providing bulletins, coffee, or doughnuts at this time.
- We will not be passing the Offering Plate. You will find Offering Boxes at various locations within the Worship Center. Please use your ChurchCenter app to record your attendance. Connection Cards will not be used at this time.
- Children are welcome at our services but will need to remain with their parents at all times while on campus.
- Water fountains will not be in service, please feel free to bring your own water bottle to the service with you.
- Bibles will not be available for use, we encourage you to bring your own.