“Be hospitable to one another without complaint. As each one has received a special gift, employ it in serving one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God…whoever serves, let him do so as by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Christ Jesus.” – 1 Peter 4:9-11
Here at The Bridge Bible Fellowship, we strongly encourage a culture of volunteerism that goes way beyond simply “filling a spot where there is a need.” You are a vital part in the body of Christ and in this local church – and God has gifted you to fulfill that part.
- Front Desk / Receptionist (18 years+)
- Office Support / Mailings (16 years+)
- Custodial assistance
- Landscape assistance
- Media Center on Sunday mornings (assist people purchasing CDs, etc.)
- Social Media
- Website Support
- Graphic Design (event fliers, tickets, programs, etc.)
- Sound Tech
- Computer Tech / power point, etc.
- Lighting Tech
- Life Group Leader
- Life Group Host
- Women’s or Men’s Ministry Team Member
- Visitor and Member Follow Up
- Outreach and Evangelism
- TBBF Library (Sundays and Thursdays)
- Missions Team member
- Shepherding the Nations Fundraising Team
Bridge Youth aims to evangelize and disciple young people from 6th through 12th grade. We accomplish this by encouraging each one to take the next spiritual step in their pursuit of Christ. Pray about joining our team in one of the following areas.
Event Planning & Executing (on an as needed basis or regularly attend and help during events)
Small Group Facilitator (Sunday Mornings & Wednesday evenings)
Game-time Coordinating (Wednesday evenings)
- Praying Saints (part of a group that need not be present for activities)
Our Bridge Kids Ministry is available for children from birth through 5th grade. Whether it’s cuddling with babies or teaching a Bible lesson, assisting in a classroom, or running the front desk, we’d love to have you serve with us! Our goal is to create a fun, safe, and meaningful time where children learn about Christ.
All volunteers are required to complete our Bridge Kids Application Form (which allows us to get to know you better) and a background check to ensure the safety of us all.
- Set Up / Tear Down
- Coordinator (to oversee an event committee)
- Planning Committee team member
- Kitchen & Food Set Up, Shopping
- Wedding Coordinator Assistant
- Café Set Up (7:30 am)
- Café Tear Down / Clean Up (11:00 am)
- Café laundry
- Café Temp-Manager (occasional)
- Ushers – An official group of men who have the gifts, commitment, and social graces to extend kindness, assistance, and warmth to both the membership and guests of The Bridge Bible Fellowship.What a wonderful way to meet people while serving. If you are hospitable, friendly, flexible, and committed to serving the body of Christ, this volunteer position is for you!
- Information Center Greeter – Outside (Sunday am rotation)
- Parking lot attendant
- Medical Response Team (EMT, nurse, doctor – rotation on Sunday mornings)
- Interpreters for the hearing impaired
- Decorating team
- Worship team vocalist (audition required)
- Worship team instrumentalist (audition required)
- Innermission’ Drama Ministry
- Sound, Lights, Costumes, Staging, Props
- Actor / Actress (auditions required)
- Advertising, Clerical, Programs, Fliers, etc.
- After play evangelism
- Prayer team
- Memorial Team – Congregational Care (18 years+)
A group of men and women who have the heart for those who are grieving. They are critical in the set-up and clean-up, as well as a help during the service itself. The ability to lift tables and chairs is an asset. Join our caring team!
- Love:Share Team Member (Visitation)
- Care Ministry Assistant
- Minute Woman/ Man Crew (be on call for meals, help with moving, run errands, etc.)
- Coordinate National Day of Prayer in May (18 years+)
- Pastor’s MVPs (Most Valuable Pray-ers)
- Missions Prayer Team – (Thursday, 7- 8:30 am via Zoom)
Please take a few prayerful minutes in filling out our Volunteer Interest Form below. Upon completion of this form, you will be contacted by a ministry head or staff member to continue the volunteer process. We will provide training for all volunteer positions. Note that some ministries may not currently have volunteer needs.
All volunteers at The Bridge will be required to have a Live Scan Fingerprinted completed per California regulations.